Thursday, December 24, 2009

New blog....New topics....Fully Emotional....Maybe Even Funny...

New Blog...Fully Emo...Maybe Funny...

Its been ages...eh?

Some people have been really supportive of me setting up a totally new blog..
But there are some who are asking if I would reconsider continuing this blog...... I really don't know. I have lots to say...but not everything can and should be read by the general public. Some are rated PG....and some are even rated XXX...hahahha


I'd rather hear from people who are still visiting this blog...
Maybe you guys can drop me a line to see if you'd like me to continue on this address or open a totally new one. So just drop a comment and I'll see it...


I'd like to see if anyone still visits this site after 2-3 months of silence...:)


I'll be checking this blogsite in a few days to see if there are any comments...:)

Thanks peeps..!

No comments:

Post a Comment