Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nobody drinks until like that wan la....

"....EZan RAmen......RIP"

I can just imagine what the fuck will go on in EZan RAmen's head when he reads this posting later today!!!... Let me give you a preview!!

Before Reading the Posting (just about when he is still blur like a sotong after just waking up..)

..."errr...what happened last night ah??"
..."Eh!!...how come I'm naked??"
..."Where am I??....How did I get here..."
..."Hmm...oh well...I think I'll just read the most super duper kick ass happening blog in the world for a while la..."

(cibais...if you don't know which blog that is....go and freaking staple your head to your balls and roll down the staircase of Batu Caves!!)

Now....imagine some one slapping his forehead....and regreting every moment of last night!!!
That would be Mr. EZan RAmen!!... you know why?!!!!

THIS IS WHY!!!!!!
Kekeke....want a closer look?!?!....HERE YOU GO!!
Hahahhaa......He's probably wondering how the hell did the Coffeeboy get the pictures so soon!!!?? Probably wondering....what other pictures does the magnificent Coffeeboy have?!!!
Would the Coffeeboy blackmail his ass!!!...

Well...more photos to come...as I am waiting for the accomplices to supply me with more pictures about how the picture above happened!!!....

Hahaha....you saw it first here!!!
Coffeeboy is powerful!!!....hhahhahaha...

EZan RAmen....i'm sorry...but last night...there were alot of cameras...and I'm not the only one with these pictures!!!...hhahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment