Monday, March 30, 2009

Freaking Irresponsible Cashier!!.. I Kill You!!

Its been a long while that I haven't updated this blog... YOU KNOW WHY?
Let me tell you why...

"I fired the freaking morning shift cashier!!"

So... I have to take over the morning shift and night shift for almost two freaking days. I didn't get to sleep. That pissed me off even more... Then due to that...my 'facial period' came... The freaking sinus attacked and that almost killed me... This was the first time in my life that I fired someone via sms.. Here's the sms..

"Good Morning, due to irregular performance and sluggish attitude, the management of this coffeeshop no longer requires your services. You may collect the balance of your pay for the past 7 days amounting to RM150. The management will inform you of the time and date when you should collect your severance pay. Thank you."

Hahhahaa..... Kidding... Here's the real sms..

"You are so irresponsible that it makes me sick. I'm very tired of having to tell you so many times about your laziness and always giving excuses. If you are not going to be responsible... You don't have to come to work anymore. Thank you.. I don't want to see your face here ever again... Your salary I will still pay you up till yesterday. You come collect when I'm ready..if not I worry for your safety.."

So that was that.. One motherfucker...GONE!...
But these things always have a silver lining.... If I didn't fire the slug's ass...I would not have had a chance to eat the 'Mixed Rice' which everyone has been talking about...YUMMY!!..
I waited for the fellas to finish cooking then only I took the picture...
Have a look.....



Today, there wasn't any gossip for me to bitch about... Just had a quiet night with some friends here at the shop and even found the time to sing 'Happy Birthday' to one of my boys at my DVD shop... Hahaha..
He was 'jammed' (if you know what I mean...).... blur as hell...cannot even walk straight.
The lyrics of the birthday song were almost sung like this...

Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to you..
Happy Birthday to ****
Here's some Ketamine for you...

Have a look..below at his 'jammed' face...(picture a bit dark)...

... he was so 'jammed' that he tried to clap to the song.. It was embarassing!!..hahha..

Hhaha... When we asked him to blow the candles...Cannot blow also..
Stupid idiot... Cannot even walk straight...

Hahha.... Anyway, business has started picking up again after a very quiet few days..
So the smile is back on my face... and I am grateful for my family who has been so nice to come help out so that I have a chance to sleep..

It was good to have the chance to go home and get a good bath... and a nice dump :)
Hahaha...trust me...lots of shit came out...hahha..
One day I'll take a picture and post it too...

Until the next gossip comes along...

No comments:

Post a Comment