Friday, March 27, 2009

The 'Pau Stealer' must be my blog reader!

Today... No Paus were lost!!
Stupid asshole STOPPED!

So far the sales for the Pau and Dim Sum tallies with the computer system..
My threats on this blog must have helped...hahha..

Anyway... today I was the king at eavesdropping!!..
I overheard a very interesting topic...I thought it was pretty brilliant..
It all started with a statement....

"Generally, Indians and Chinese people have the smallest dicks... But the good side to it is that they tend to have the most sex in the world"

I overheard this two fellas talking about this topic...so how can you not eavesdrop right?!?!!

Well, this guy was telling his friend that he is quite confident that as a chinese man (with a small ass penis..:) ), he'll have no issues with sex..

However his friend was rather puzzled and started laughing... I honestly couldn't control my laughter too...and imagine the 'Killer Stare' that came from the 'small penis' guy....hahaha..
Then I apologised...and joined in eventually by asking why would Chinese and Indians have the most sex....

He replied.....

"Generally, only the Europeans and Foreigners have huge ass dicks which are super limp!!.. But then the asians particularly the Chinese and the Indians have small "but super hard" dicks.. compared to the damn Caucasians and Blacks...of course.."

(to be honest...I was getting impatient to know why Chinese and Indians get the most sex...)

So eventually he said....

..."Have you ever noticed that the 2 biggest populations in the world are Chinese and Indians?"

I couldn't help it but I just started laughing!!!... But it is true...!

So that made me pretty happy that I'd be getting my fair share of action in this life....until I spoke to a special friend...and told her about this joke..
My goodness...She laughed but then told me that only applies to the people in India and China..

NOT TO MALAYSIANS...

Then in my heart..."FUCK!!...that explains my lack of 'extra-curricular' action.."

Basket.... Thanks for killing my short-lived happiness.
That spoilt the rest of my night... depression set in again..HHahhaaa...

Anyway... I've gotta work overtime tomorrow as the silly morning shift cashier has issues again.
Its getting fucked up.. Time to put on the "I'm about to fire your ass" face for him to see..

Well...customers..!! YAY... I'll blog another time.

2 comments:

  1. that fella got this joke from russell peters - red, white and brown la boss! joke stealer..probably ur pau stealer

    ReplyDelete
  2. well fuck him then...
    Its quite funny anyway la..

    ReplyDelete