Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today is a super headache day..

ALL BAD!!...NOTHING GOOD...

People argue la.. People break-up la... People drunk and angry la..
People in drug-related trouble la.... People owe money la..
People heart ache la... People sick la..

All of them suddenly felt like coming to this 'harmless' coffeeshop...
Then make me depressed summore... How la...Tell me how?

At least I've got my super duper blog for me to let go some steam..


Leave me alone!!!...If not, I'll send this fella to come look for you!!

Hahaha... Actually this picture damn funny lor... Can't believe that this fella actually did it..
Thinking about it also makes me laugh already...
Tell me you idiots didn't laugh when you saw this picture...hahhaa...

Anyway, business is getting back to usual with the up and down sales.. Making me a little worried.. Sigh... What can I do to push the sales a little higher... (Apart from hiring some hot chicks to pour beer...)

But I'm still surviving... Trying to sort out my life and business..
Think my folks are worried that I can't get married... Keep on telling me things like..."Why don't you go out more...Meet your friends la... Who boiled soup for you?..."
Hahaha... Take a chill pill man.. I'm not ready..

Anyway, I told them...

"Look... Don't worry about my life... I'm no longer a high profiled Account Director... Now only a salary-less 'Kopi Chai'... So I cannot go look for a girl as yet... A girl will come.. Maybe come to the coffeeshop and start helping out...Then maybe she's the one"

They almost fainted... Then told me the same thing they told me 10 years ago..

"GONE... You are gone.. GONE CASE"...

Told them...If all fails... There is always the internet..

www.orderawifefromanywhere.com :)

RIGHT!!!????.....Hahaha...

(Parents shaking head and walking away...)




3 comments:

  1. i still think ribena sprite will sell.lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, don't get headache. want to l4d call anytime since u have a cashier now! but not too late pls =D im a curfew boy. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ribena Sprite is only for the Special... ARE YOU SPECIAL??..

    L4D...anytime..!!

    ReplyDelete