Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My First Post..



The place where all the stories take place...Remember it...Love it..Go to it!.. If not...I'll kill you 'Two Billion' times....

This place started with a goal...a dream.. a future... Then very quickly the goals, dreams and future quickly disappeared late last year...

But it turned out well nonetheless and this coffeeshop started operations on the 20th of February 2009. But honestly speaking it was quite a rush getting the place started and getting everything started... paid many painful prices to get where it is today..


So today about a month into the opening of the shop.... I've found a new place to release all my irritation, pain, bitterness and complains... This shop has made me a very bitter person...hahha..


So from tomorrow onwards...I'll start bitching about the happenings at the shop.. About how business has been, about the different kinds of people which patronise the shop, about the hardships of being a coffeeboy or 'kopicai'...Still can't believe I left my steady paying job for this...Hahaha...

I miss an airconditioned office... and most of all..miss speaking ENGLISH!!...

I'm even beginning to talk like 'Myanmar' worker...YEEBEYWAH!!!....(ask your myanmar friends what that means...haha) Even starting to speak cantonese like a myanmar worker...
This blog should probably save my English proficiency...as I will endeavour to have ZERO grammatical errors..OK!?

And if you're wondering about where I find the time to do this?.....Its because the place is surprisingly empty today... Well its 1am though...BUT STILL!!!?.... I'm not used to the quietness..

Maybe it has something to do with the stupid 'Feng Sui' cat which someone gave me 'WITHOUT BATTERIES!!'...The stupid arm which is supposed to bring in the "CHOY!!"...or prosperity...DOESN'T MOVE!!
Thanks alot!..hahah.. Guess they forgot to put in the batteries..
Its from CMK...a silly 'balding' friend....hHhahaha...such an idiot!

Anyway...so much for firsts...

CUSTOMERS!!!....GOTTA GO!!..


2 comments:

  1. may i know where is your coffee shop!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure...Its in Aman Suria..
    You know where that is?...

    You wanna come give business??...Or steal some 'PAU'...:)

    ReplyDelete