Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bad Luck still going on...

"...Astro got cut!!...KNNCCB!!"

KNNCCB!!...
First the Astro got cut....because I was using a residential account for a commercial lot...
Early morning at 8.45am....nicely the customers was watching the XHE channel....some Chinese series was on....and then...

"The Astro Channel you selected is not included in your subscription. Please contact Astro Customer Service for further details"

So I did.....and I found out it was a enforcement action on commercial outlets which utilise residential accounts for commercial use.. I then asked how much was it to subscribe to Commercial accounts and was told that it depended on the kind of channels selected.

Wah Lai Toi = RM50 per month..
Xing He = RM 45 per month..
Astro Supersports = RM200 per month..
ESPN = RM 250 per month..
Star Sports = RM 200 per month.
Star World = RM 50 per month..

WTF!!! No wonder people are using residential accounts la.
Pay only RM129 for a whole lot of channels... haha..
But I think I'll revert to using the commercial account la....(because I am a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN....shut up you guys!!)

Anyway....I'm in the midst of generating a commercial account....So in the meantime, No Astro at my shop... I will be getting 3 channels only...which is the Xing He, Wah Lai Toi and ESPN only.
Other than that....I think the Free-to-Air channels are still given together FOC.. (I hope...)

Nevermind... Not only the Astro got cut!!
The municipal council fellas came and confiscated 2 Tables and 5 chairs for illegally placing them in the parking lot!!!... Magehamster!!
Talk about bad luck continuing!!

Sigh...I'm going to call the fuckers in the MBPJ tomorrow to ask them about the 'special arrangement' we were supposed to work out...
No more of this shit is going to happen to this shop!!!

Because I am a law abiding citizen, I'm going to arrange that a DVD player be installed at my shop so that I can project some shows instead of Astro... Maybe then I can save some money.
After all....I do own a DVD shop..hhaha.. (yeah yeah..i know...not very law abiding right?...sigh..)

Well, these changes will take place in a short while.
Keep your freaking pants on!

No comments:

Post a Comment